Nike Air Foamposite One “Rust Pink” Releases On April 20th

Details

Date & time Apr 4 '18
Event ends Apr 5 '23
Location
USA
Creator HXJXX

Who's attending

Description

jordans 2018 of the timeless Safari print, Nike is celebrating Easter with four classic Sportswear silhouettes exclusively for kids. You already saw the Air Max 90, Air Force 1, and Air Huarache; rounding out the quarter of pastel-toned sneakers is the Little Posite One – the modified version of the Air Foamposite One for smaller kids. The upper makes use of an unrelenting blast of color in Safari print arrangement, while the lace-collar uses the textured pattern. The Nike Lil Posite One “Easter” release for kids dropped today exclusively on Nike.com. You can also purchase a pair now on eBay.Nike’s Air Foamposite One collection is getting a bit bigger this April with this brand new look. Decked out in “Rust Pink”, it shares the same hue as those trendy Air Jordan 1s that dropped at Art Basel last December. An icy outsole and a black tongue and insole unit finish off the design in customary Foamposite fashion. While Foams are not as popular as they once were, there are still plenty of nostalgic Swoosh brand fans that will remain loyal to the iconic basketball silhouette that has meant so much to Nike.
Nike Air Jordan 2017 look at this new Foamposite below and set your sights on its upcoming April 20th release; full family sizes will be available from mens all the way down to crib.Nike has officially announced its All-Star Weekend sneaker release line-up inspired by “Makers of the Game”. With official releases beginning on February 15th, the Nike “Makers Of The Game” Collection highlights basketball icons of past and present through special editions of signature shoes of current players as well as the past. The start it off, Nike collaborated with UNDEFEATED to honor Kobe’s iconic 81-point game with a camouflage print edition of the Kobe 1 Protro. Penny Hardaway’s Air Foamposite One will drop in the “Big Bang” edition, and LeBron James kicks of past and present get dressed up in KITH style as well as the “Wheat” look of the past. Nike is also letting the consumer be the “maker” with the Nike Sportswear 90/10 Pack; 90 percent of the shoe’s design is finished, and the remaining 10 percent is up to you to customize as you please.Nike’s theme of fireworks and florals for 2018’s Chinese New Year has resulted in some attractive takes on new and retro footwear.
Best Jordans 2018 have all surfaced with this vibrant and celebratory graphic, and it appears that the Nike Air Foamposite One is joining the fray. Seen here is a dark blue base with the print lightly laid above, the Air Foamposite One “Chinese New Year” only reminds us of another release that marked this occasion – the Tianjin colorway. Stay tuned for full release date info as the entire Chinese New Year collection is set to drop in early February.Images of a Nike Air Foamposite One in a “Space Jam” color scheme have recently surfaced on Instagram.Adorned in the same colors as the 2009 Space Jam release, this offering will likely have Swoosh fan purists chomping at the bit. In fact, if this release were to have taken place at the height of Foamposites around the time of the aforementioned Space Jam drop, it would have been in talks for shoe of the year.By now you have undoubtedly learned that Nike’s visual interpretation for the 2018 Chinese New Year is centered around floral designs and elaborate firework displays.

The Wall

No comments
You need to sign in to comment